Thursday, September 25, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes

I had the joy of going on a field trip today with Brenna and her Wee Ones class at church. We made the venture to "The Dinosaur Park." It was a very fun trip with Brenna and 31 other 4-year olds. While walking down the trail looking at the dinosaur replicas, I was visiting with our Youth Pastor, Tom Cottar, about he and his wife Heather who just found out that their expecting their 3rd child. Their son, Dillon, is in Brenna's class and will turn five years old on Friday. I was talking to Dillon about his birthday plans when he made a startling announcement. "I'm having a baby," he said. I said, "Really, I'll have to tell your mom that." Without missing a beat, Dillon said, "She already knows." I cracked up outloud seriously (as did his dad). Happy Birthday, Dillon! Congratulations, Tom and Heather. posted by John

No comments: