Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Great Report on Kevin

I received this wonderful report on our friend Kevin this morning! Praise the Lord for all He continues to do!

He is back. I just had an hour and half conversation with Kevin, and I mean the old Kevin. He called me by my name for the first time and asked me when I was going to Corpus to put the house back together after the hurricane. He still isn't thinking real clear, because when I asked him if he remembered that I told him that the Cowboys won their second game he said (with tears in his eyes) that he did but that, that didn't matter to him for some reason. What mattered to him was us and friends like Leck and George, so we got all emotional about what is really important and how to hang on to it. Now you can see that he is really back to the old loving and caring Kevin. Iwish all of you could be here to see and feel what we saw and felt, he was more eloquent than usual. He is ready to get into a room so he can keep talking and get things sorted out, but guess what, he is 8th on the list and it is NOT going to happen today unless we get lucky. Kevin was selling, selling, selling, and even tried to bribe them with cup cakes, all to no avail. Well that's all for now.

1 comment:

taters and tots said...

It's such a blessing to get a report on the direct result of prayer and the mercy of our Father to care for His children. Thanks for sharing :)