Monday, September 15, 2008

My Adventurous Little 3-Year Old

As you scroll down and see the photo at the end of this post, you will see a situation that my sweet little 3-year old often finds herself in. She so often gets herself in a place where all she knows to do is cry out for help. That is what happened this afternoon while I was trying desperately to finish cooking supper. The girls were playing out on the back porch while the boys finished their homework. When the back door opened, I heard sounds coming from Bethany that indicated there was a problem. I walked over to the door to find her hanging from the top bar of the porch swing. She was afraid to let go and looked even more panicked as her hands began to slip. She seemed relieved when I walked over and helped her down. I caught her not long ago in the same type of situation except she was hanging from the ledge at the bottom of the stair rail. I'm thankful that God's hand is on her protecting her in ways that I don't even see. She's my child who has scared me the most. She's also been to the ER more than any of my other 3 children. She climbs, flips, hangs from things, and thinks she can try to do anything her siblings do. So, hope you enjoy the picture. It will definately be one I have to scrapbook!


No comments: