Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brenna missing her brothers!

Brenna is really missing Brandon and Bradley now that they are back in school! She has told me this several times the past two days. She even asked me today if I would call the school so she could talk to Brandon on the phone. I told her that I didn't think they would let him come to the phone to talk to his sister. She can't wait for them to get home so she can play with them. It's just no the same for her without them around here. I have to admit that at times it is much quieter, which is good for Mommy, but for Brenna, she loves it when her brothers are here giving her all their attention. So, we went down to the neighborhood pool with some our friends, and went swimming for a while. After swimming, she, Bethany and I were in the van and she said, "Mommy, it's all about girls!" So, sometimes she likes it when the boys are not here. But for the most part, she really misses them! I pray that my children will grow up with a close bond and love for each other. I also pray that they will look out for one another, and teach each other to make right choices. They are a very special group of children that God has so carefully chosen and placed together as brothers and sisters, and I'm so thankful that they are mine! Ok, I'm getting all choked up just thinking about them, so I better go. It's almost time to pick up the brothers now! More later.....

No comments: