Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Brandon & Bradley! They were excited but a little anxious about entering a new class, with new classmates and new teachers. I assured them that everyone would be feeing a little nervous today, but tomorrow would be much better. It brought back memories of my first days of school each year, and how nervous I would always get. My mom would always encourage me too, and assure me that everything would be ok. I prayed over my boys this morning that God would protect them in every way today. I also prayed that God would help them to make right choices even when it would be difficult to do so and that they would be an example of Jesus to others. I continue to pray for their teachers, that they would know God, and teach according to His truth! As I pulled up to the parent pick-up line at their school this afternoon, after waiting in an extremely long line, Bradley climbed into the van and said, "This was the best day ever!" So, I thank our Lord for giving them a very good 1st day of school.

Here is my very handsome 2nd grader, Bradley!

And, here is my very handsome 3rd grader, Brandon!


Here they are with their daddy before leaving this morning for school. John called them "The Blues Brothers" because they were all wearing blue this morning! Thought that was cute! I'll soon have some pictures of Brenna & Bethany's first day of preschool. They start in a couple of weeks! Thanks for reading our blog!

No comments: