Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Blessed Mommy

On Mother's Day this year, God reminded me of a few things. He reminded me that I've been so blessed with a wonderful husband, 4 amazing children, and a mom who encourages me. Wow, what blessings from the Lord. I was treated like a queen on Mother's day by John and the kids and I thought I'd share my day with you. It started the Friday before when John took all 4 of the kids to do their Mother's day shopping, leaving me with some wonderful time to myself. Thanks Honey! He even took them out again Saturday for a little while to finish up. On Sunday after lunch, the kids presented me with picture frames they had painted themselves. John had pictures of them printed to put in their frames. What treasures!! They also made Mother's Day key chains for me. John had lots of pictures printed of the kids from when they were small until now, and placed them in a huge collage frame. You can see my treasures in the pictures below.

Me with my 4 gifts from God! John took this picture after church on Sunday.

My two very handsome boys!

My beautiful little ladies!


Here we are with my hand-painted picture frames. I also got the "Woman of the Year" Certificate. My family is so great!

Here is my collage frame that John put together for me. I love it! Thank you John for making my Mother's Day very special. I love you!
I also wanted to take a minute to say that I have the greatest Mom in the world. I didn't get to see her on Mother's day, but I'm so thankful for her! She has taught me how to be a wife and mother and I'm forever grateful. I love you Mom!





No comments: