Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break at Home

Well, after returning from Longview for the first part of spring break (see previous post), we had some company come to visit us at home. After much house cleaning on Wednesday, my sister-in-law, Janie and her family, came to visit on Thursday. They were on their way to Dallas to participate in a BMX race, so they came here to spend the night with us before heading to Dallas. The kids love to spend time with their cousins and we are so glad they came. We can't wait to go and see them race soon! I'm sad to say that I didn't take any pictures to share while they were here. What was I thinking???

Then, on Friday, we spent the entire morning cleaning up the yard. Late that night, my sister, Kimmy and her boyfriend Joe came for a visit. We were excited that they were coming to spend a couple of days with us. Here are a few pictures from their visit here. Again, thanks Kimmy for taking pictures, since I didn't. I was a bit lazy with my picture-taking!

Kimmy and Joe took a stroll down by the capital building in Austin.

John and Kimmy posing for a quick pic!

Kimmy and Brenna in the backyard! "Cheese!!!" (Bradley sneaking in the picture from the trampoline)

We went for a walk Sat. night and the boys rode their scooters. Here's Brandon cruising down the road on his scooter!

Joe pulling Bethany in the wagon!





No comments: