Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We had a great Father's Day! We started our day with a Celebration service at our church. We've been anticipating the completion of our new Worship Center, and Sunday was our 1st service in our new building. What an amazing time of Worship it was.

We came home to a yummy lunch that was waiting for us! Gotta love Crock Pots!!! After lunch, the kids gave their Daddy some new board games that he loves! One of them, he's not played since he sas a kid. It's fun getting to teach our children the games we played when we were little!
Here's the proud Daddy before church!

I love this photo! Look at the smiles on all their faces!!!

Daddy with his new gifts!


We also had John's dad here with us on Father's Day! John got him this football magazine and a big box of Coca-Cola!
Father's Day reminds me how thankful I am for several people. First, I'm so thankful for my Dad, Don Brown! Thank you Dad, for the investments you've made in my life. I love you!
I'm also thankful for my husband, John. I'm so glad you're the father of our children. You are a great daddy and I thank God for you! I love you!




1 comment:

John said...

It was a great day! Thanks to all!