Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday to my sweet boy, Bradley!

Today we celebrated my baby boy's 8th birthday. What a fun day it was for him, one he will never forget. He started his day with his best friend Austin. John took them to Austin's Park and Pizza where they played mini golf, rode bumper boats, rock climbed, played video games, hit in the batting cage, ate pizza, etc., etc., etc. What an awesome time they had together. Then, John took Bradley to Build-A-Bear, which has become a birthday tradition for our girls and now for our boys. This was Bradley's 1st time to go so it was extra special. He's been planning since January which animal he would get and how he would be dressed.

After that, they came home for supper. Bradley chose chicken-n-dumplings for his birthday meal, Yum!! We ate, opened some gifts, sang Happy Birthday, and then enjoyed birthday cake. Hope you enjoy the photos of Bradley's Big day. Oh yes, he also got a new Longhorn t-shirt from Papa John, some new swim goggles from his brother, and an MP3 player from his dad, sisters, and I.

Bradley and Austin cooling down on a bumper boat ride!

Soaked!!

Bradley dressing his puppy in a Dallas Cowboy uniform. It even had a helmet and cleats! Too cute!

Bradley and John at Build-A-Bear with his football dog "Max".

This year, Bradley wanted a simple cake that he could put his Lego creations on top of. I thought that would definately be easy for me. He built this pirate ship, shark, and treasure chest. They made great cake decorations!
Happy Birthday Bradley! I love you and I'm very proud of you! I'm so thankful God gave you to me.





No comments: