Monday, April 20, 2009

A Trip To The Zoo

Last week, we had the opportunity to take a trip to the Waco zoo with Brenna's preschool class. We decided it would be fun to take the whole family. We had a great time seeing all the animals and spending time with the kids. Here are some pictures from our day. I had lots more I could have posted, but for some reason, this blog will only let me load 5 pictures per post. If you know how I can fix that, please help me! Thanks!

The littls meerkats were my favorite. I could have sat and watched them for hours. Here is a cute photo of one sitting on top of this rock.

Wow, look at that elephant!!!

Cute Brenna in front of a slithery snake! Yikes!!!


Everyone with their lion faces!


John acting silly. I love the funny look on Bradley's face as he's looking over at his dad.






No comments: