Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter 2009

Wow, I can't believe Easter has come and gone already! We had a very nice Easter weekend at the Woods' house. The girls celebrated Easter at their preschool on Thursday prior to Easter. They had a special lunch and a fun Easter Egg Hunt. We had a special church service on Good Friday. A drama was presented and then we celebrated the Lord's Supper, remembering the price Jesus paid for us when he died on the cross. I'm so thankful Jesus chose to do that for me! On Saturday morning, we had an Easter Eggstravaganza at our church, which included a huge egg hunt. Lots of fun!!! Easter Sunday morning, our music ministries presented a wonderful music production celebrating the Ressurection of my Lord!! It was fabulous! Here are a few family pictures of Easter!

My 2 Handsome young men and my 2 beautiful "Little ladies" on Easter morning!

After the egg hunt at church!

"Look at alllllllll these eggs!!!"

Silly Brenna before her egg hunt at preschool!


Bethany and her best buddy, Kenlie, at the egg hunt at church!





No comments: