Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a Great Visit!

We had an early Christmas visit from my side of our family. My brother and his daughter Alex, flew in from Chicago. They, along with my Mom, Dad, and sister Kimmy came to our house for several days. They were here until early Christmas Eve, when they had to travel back to Dallas for my brother and neice to catch their flight home. We had lots of fun while they were here. We played games, watched movies, finished shopping, and had lots of laughs. They were all here for Brandon and Bradley's baptism too (see next two posts). We celebrated Christmas with them on Monday evening. John shared the Christmas story with everyone in a very creative way, and then we opened gifts. It was such a treat to have them all here. We are so thankful they were able to travel to our home to spend time with us. It was sad to see them leave, but we made lots of Christmas memories while they were here. Enjoy these photos from the week.

Myself with my brother (Jeff) and my sister (Kimmy). There are always lots of laughs when these two are around.


My brother and his daughter Alex (my sweet neice)

PawPaw opening his gift from Brenna (his favorite, Butterfingers). He had been teasing her the whole visit trying his best to get her to tell him what she got him for Christmas.

Mom, Dad and myself at church on Sunday.




No comments: