Monday, December 1, 2008

A Blessed Day, 1 year ago, November 27, 2007

This past Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, reminded me that one year ago, we adopted our beautiful little Bethany. We travelled out to Abilene to join 4 other families who were also experiencing the incredible gift of adoption. Five families on November 27, 2007, gave 9 children the gift of a forever family. What a glorious day it was as Bethany officially became a Woods. She has been such a joy to us, as well as, to all who know her. She is now 3 years old and has grown in so many different ways. She can sing "Jesus Loves Me" so sweetly and it makes my heart smile every time I hear it. She may not probounce all the words, but the melody is almost perfect pitch. What a blessing God has given us in this little girl. I look forward to all He has in store for her as she continues to grow. Thank you Lord for Bethany, our beautiful daughter, a gift from You! I pray she will grow up to know You, love You, and serve You with her whole heart.



I thought I would share some photos from that special day! Hope you don't mind!



One Proud Mommy!!!


Here is our family with Judge Alita Hacker. She has done all 4 of our children's adoptions.



Here is Brenna, Bethany and their cousin Mary Grace. What a sweetie!


This is my dear friend Shanna, and her precious daughter Mary Grace. We were so thrilled that they could spend our special day with us!









No comments: