Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flowers and Crazy Hair

Alot has happened this week. Alot happens every week in the Woods' house, but this week I thought I would post about 2 things. The first pictures I have posted are of my children on "Crazy Hair Night" at Awana. We have "Crazy Hair Night" every year in Awana and they never grow tired of it. They love wearing their hair in some kind of crazy way out of the norm. So, enjoy the crazy hair pics below.

Here, Brandon is giving his Dad the side view of his wacky hairdo!

Would you look at that mohawk? It's amazing what a hand filled of hair goop will do!!


My four darlings with their crazy do's!

You might be wondering why I've posted a picture of these beautiful flowers. My husband brought these home to the kids and I Monday evening after work. We were very surprised and immediately got a vase with water for them. He wanted to let us know how much he loved us by saying, "These roses will die, but my love for you will never die!" What an awesome picture to show myself as well as our children. John, you are an awesome husband and father and I love you very much! Thank you for giving of yourself for our family. Thank you for working so hard each day to provide for us. We notice all you do and we appreciate you! We love you! I love you! And, I thank God for you!







No comments: