Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Date with My Husband

I actually got to go on a date with my husband tonight. This is something we don't get to do very often, so when we do, it's a real treat! Someone in our church blessed John with 2 tickets to the Lady Longhorn basketball game. Now, I'm not a big sports fan unless I'm watching my boys play baseball, or my daughter play soccer. Then I get really excited! But, I do like to watch basketball. I don't care to watch it on TV, but to see it in person is fun. John took me to the game tonight and we had a really good time watching the game and munching on popcorn! The Lady Longhorns won the game, so that made the night even better. Thanks John for a great evening!

Aunt Janie, Uncle Darren and their kiddos happened to be here this weekend for some fun BMX bike racing. Brandon and Bradley got to hang out with them at the track this afternoon, while my friend Jennith watched our girls for us. Brandon even took his 1st spin around the track and actually did pretty well! He came away with a nice scrape on his ankle, but other than that, he was ready to go again! Thanks Uncle Darren and Aunt Janie for keeping the boys this afternoon and evening! I know they had a great time!

Jennith, a great big "Thank you" to you too for keeping Brenna and Bethany! We appreciate you guys very much!

No comments: