Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas Trees, Pumpkins, and Lots of Fun!!

We made a trip today to the Elgin Christmas Tree Farm! The boys were out of school today, so we thought we'd enjoy some family time! They had lots to do there! The kids enjoyed seeing some farm animals. They jumped in the hay, went on a hay ride, ran through a hay bale maze (being chased by their daddy), chose a pumpkin to bring home, and smiled for lots and lots of pictures for their mommy! Here are a few shots from today!



Cute, Cute!

Posing on a tractor made from hay bales!


I love this picture! Here are the guys in mid-jump, jumping from the hay bale tractor!

Bethany was walking up ahead of me at one point today. I called her name and as she turned to look at me, she posed for the camera! Look at her foot! Too funny!

Brenna is sometimes my hard one to get a good picture out of. But, I actually got this really good one of her. She was looking at her daddy, but I thought it turned out really well. You can even see the Christmas trees in the back ground. I loved this place! We'll definately have to go again!

No comments: