Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day

Hello Everyone! It's been a while since my last post, so I thought I would catch up a bit. I wanted to share some pictures with you from Father's Day! The kids and I decided to honor John with some pictures of them dressed in their Daddy's clothes. I got the idea from my Family Fun magazine and thought it was a good one. So, the boys decided to dress in some their daddy's church clothes and the girls dressed in some of their daddy's casual clothes. Since John likes baseball, Brenna dressed in his Texas Rangers baseball jersey, shorts, tennis shoes and baseball glove and hat. Cute, Cute!!! John is a Texas Longhorns fan, so Bethany wore one of his Longhorn shirts, hats, and flip flops. They thought it was so fun to dress like "Daddy". We framed the pictures and gave them to John to hang in his office. John, you are a wonderful daddy to our 4 children, and I'm so proud of you! You take every opportunity to fill our children's hearts and minds with the truths of God's word. Thank you for leading our family in the ways of our Lord! We love you!!!

Brandon smiling proudly, dressed like Daddy!
Bradley sporting Daddy's Sunday clothes!
Brenna in Daddy's Ranger clothes
Bethany in Daddy's Longhorn clothes!
We love our Daddy!!!!!!!


2 comments:

taters and tots said...

What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing that :)

Kimberly said...

What a cool idea! I love it! They look so cute in those huge clothes!