Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Soccer Players

Here is a sneak peek at my two Soccer Players. They had soccer pictures first thing this morning so I thought I would snap a few photos of them in their new uniforms. It was very cold and windy this morning, so I'm sure the group pictures of them with their teams will be something to see.

Brenna is on the lime green team. They don't have a name yet, still trying to come up with one.

Bradley is on the maroon team. His daddy is his coach and they came up with the name "Flames". I thought that was a cool name! The only thing Bradley was concerned about was the color of the uniform. You know, we're all about burnt orange around here, Ha! Go Longhorns!!

Be watching for pictures of my baseball player! He doesn't have a uniform yet, but I'm sure it is on it's way. Our lives are busier because of sports, but it sure is fun watching them play.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pics!
I know what you mean about BUSY..but it sure is fun, tho. Both our boys have the same uniform as Bradley!

I pray that all the grownups can keep up..LOL!