Saturday, August 22, 2009

My baby girl is 4!

Well, I've gotten a bit behind on my blogging this summer. There are many other things I could blog about, but instead of trying to go back and catch up, I decided to just start with now. One of the most recent things that has happened in our family, is that our baby girl, Bethany, turned 4 this month. I still can't believe that she is that old. She tells me often "Mommy, I not a baby!" I assure her that she is not a baby girl any more, but a big girl.

John took her to Build-A-Bear, which is a birthday tradition at our house that all our children really look forward to. She decided on the Hello Kitty which you will see in the picture below!


Here's the silly birthday girl posing with her cake!

My little birthday girl!


Bethany with her Papa John!
I'm so thankful to God for the gift of this precious little girl! I love you Bethany!



No comments: